Thursday • November 23, 2023
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Race Start Times:
- 9:00 AM Run|Walk
- $30 Pre-registration
- THERE IS NO DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION
- There is an online processing fee. NO REFUNDS/DEFERMENTS
- Pick up your Thankful hat anytime before Thanksgiving or on the morning of the event.
- Bib pickup is on Wednesday, November 22 from 12:00pm-4:00pm at Berkshire Running Center, Allendale Underground, 5 Cheshire Rd. Suite 119, Pittsfield, MA 01201, AND on Thursday, November 23 from 7:30am-8:30am at Paterson Field House, Berkshire Community College. NOTE: Day of race bib pick-up only – no registration.
Directions / Parking:
- Paterson Field House Parking at Berkshire Community College, 1350 West St, Pittsfield, MA 01201
- View Course Map
The race starts on the end of West St, walkers and runners will follow the route up through the BCC campus to the back following the driveway to the back of the college, following out the main driveway to West St to Meadowridge down to the Woodland Dr cul-de-sac and return on Meadowridge to West St and then a downhill finish into the Paterson Parking Lot.
- Thankful Hats to the first 300 registered.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Create your own fundraising page to support your walk/run and benefit the local food pantries. Raise $150 and get your own Thankful Gloves to go with your Thankful Hat.
- All attendees are asked to bring non-perishable food donations to Berkshire Running Center any time on or before November 22, or bring donations to the race start on November 23. Berkshire Running Foundation will deliver to our local pantries!
- Raffle following the race.
Thanksgiving morning is reserved for the Thankful 5K. This event is a fundraiser for local food pantries. Pittsfield serves the largest population at its local pantries than any other community in Western Massachusetts. Over 800 families are served weekly, and sadly that number grows daily. The annual Thankful 5K raises thousands of dollars and donations for the pantries. In 2022, race participants donated over 3,000 pounds of non-perishable food to the South Congregational Food Pantry.