- Sunday, May 12 – Mother’s Day Race [ Women’s Race at 8:15 AM | Community Race at 9:15 AM ]
- Sunday, May 19 – MountainOne Steel Rail Races [ 26.2 at 7:00 AM | 13.1 at 7:30 AM | 8K at 8:00 AM ]
- Thursday, July 4 – 4th of July 5K [ 9:00 AM ]
- Sunday, July 28 – High Lawn Farm Keep Moo’ving 5K [ 8:30AM ]
- Sunday, September 22 – FIR 5K [ 9:00 AM ]
- Sunday, October 27 – The Red Lion Inn Roaring 5K [ 9:00AM ]
- Thursday, November 28 – MountainOne Thankful 5K [ 9:00AM ]
At Berkshire Running Center, we host a variety of exciting events throughout the year, each designed to showcase the beauty of Berkshire County and the power of the running community. Our featured events include:
Celebrate the strength and empowerment of women in our long-running, annual Women’s Day Race, a fun and empowering event for women and girls of all ages. The addition of a Kids Fun Run encourages children to run, and men and LGBTQIA+ participation is welcome in the Community Race.
Discover the beauty of the Berkshires along the Ashuwillticook Rail Trail as you run in our flagship event, featuring a range of race distances for all levels of runners.
Kick off your Independence Day celebrations with a patriotic run on the Hometown 4th of July Parade route in the heart of Berkshire County, Pittsfield, MA.
There’s not a more scenic race that shows off the picturesque landscapes of the Berkshire hills! Come out to High Lawn Farms and be treated to a fun event that features their homemade ice cream at the finish.
Runners and walkers unite for our FIR 5K event that benefits our Fitness In Recovery program. This program is a proven benefit in helping individuals deal with the issues surrounding any type of recovery; whether it be from substance abuse, anxiety, depression, grief, food issues, or being a caregiver to someone in recovery.
Get your “roar” on at the Roaring 5K, a spirited event that brings out the best of our community for a great cause.
Express gratitude while you run in our Thankful 5K, a family-friendly event held on the morning of Thanksgiving that benfits our local food pantries and programs.